• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help pupets

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to figure out this puppet thing. I don't understand what I am doing wrong can someone please help

7E157B5A-C2EE-410B-B4DA-58A1C77662F6.jpeg

TOPICS
FAQ , Feature requests , Puppet movement , Rigging , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Feel free to ask questions here in the forums. What were you having problems with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so when I save my photoshop edit on the puppet it carry's over to animator but it doubles the puppet and also makes it where the background is not static,  so if I move my head the background moves instead of the puppet 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

4E884971-BF2A-4B0B-AC95-777CCD700580.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is probably worth learning how to take screenshots without the camera - it is less fuzzy and pretty quick to do. On windows i use snipping tool, on mac i use shift-command-4 - both you can select a rectangle on the screen then paste it directly into the chat box.

''Could you please provide a screenshot of the rigging hierarchy inside character animator (rig mode, showing the layers - expand them out a bit so can see children). Also the layer hierarchy inside photoshop.

generally the background should be in a separate layer. Some clever puppets do fancy things, but if new to the software i would start with a simple character. Sticky is an advanced puppet - cute, but tricky.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

background shoudl be in a separate PUPPET (separate psd file), not separate layer sorry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines