• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

previous project version access

Participant ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I go back to a previous version of my project? I know they have been created, but how do I access them?

How do I use the search box in the community to find a phrase? I searched for "project version" and still the search system strips the words apart and inundates me with software version answers. Using "quotes" works fine in some search engines, but not this one.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

A few suggestions. If you create a new project, there are separate values for the folder the project is in and the project name. The folder might we where all the old projects are - navigate there with a explorer/finder window, then double click on the *.chproj files (don't be scared if you notice they are zero length - that is normal, the files are in a subdirectory next to the .chproj file)

There is also "Open Recent" in the File menu, so if a recent project it should still be in that list.

Bu

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few suggestions. If you create a new project, there are separate values for the folder the project is in and the project name. The folder might we where all the old projects are - navigate there with a explorer/finder window, then double click on the *.chproj files (don't be scared if you notice they are zero length - that is normal, the files are in a subdirectory next to the .chproj file)

There is also "Open Recent" in the File menu, so if a recent project it should still be in that list.

But yes, you need to keep track of the directories you put projects in if you use different directories. You can always search for *.chproj files in that case. Double clicking on that file will open up CH on that project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In addition to Alan’s point about finding/opening previous projects, note that each project internally holds its entire history of all changes even across quit/relaunch, except when cleared (via Save As, Clear History, or updating across a major app version). To see this history, see the History panel accessed via Window > History.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines