• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem changing arm and hand fill color on Tull puppet

Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working with the free puppet Tull and I decided I wanted to change the color to Orange (FFA500). Had no problem doing that on the tail and head. But when I got to the arms and hands (the layer called Shape 10 as an example) the fill options are greyed out. I have searched forums, youtube, etc but can't seem to find how to edit the color of the arms and hands for Tull. Any help would be greatly appreciate. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without being able to see the parameters, I can only guess. Is the layer selected? Is it locked or unlocked? Is there a mask?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The layer is selected and unlocked. I was able to alter the color of the Shape 9 right next to it without trouble.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Figured I would post this hope fully it helps. Looks unlocked I believe. But I could be wrong. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, perhaps you would have more luck asking on the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So that particular layer is not a smart object / shape like the others. Note it doesn't have the little "smart object" symbol in its lower right corner. So changing shape fill/stroke won't work for it, you would have to use a layer style instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Multiply works best in situations like this. Another way is to select the area to be filled using the magic wand tool and fill the selection. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines