• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem while importing .Ai file (not error other problem).

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was developing my character from 3 days and i completed it yesterday. When i trided to export it it showed error at first (x64) a well known issue with versions of character animator. I solved it up characterby updating character animator after i  did that the real problem occours.

I imported character in CH.

The parts which i have applied draw inside were missing. Sometimes  few parts were fine which i used draw inside but few are just showing shadows i created. 

TOPICS
Bugs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you provide screenshots? just paste them into the text area here. Note that some illustrator features are not supported by ch, so if you use more advance illustrator features that might explain why some of the image is not showing up (perhaps!!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

send a bug.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

all of those areas were made using draw inside. i dont know what can i do to fix i groupped layers for arms legs everything was done with managed workflow

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

draw inside option is not supported maybe i made with pen tool

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines