• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problems with arms bending inside the chest

New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey dave and the community i have a issue with my costumized blank puppet costumizing looks went oke but for some reason my arms looking like they been dislocated to the inside of the chest while performing a walking animation. also the legs seem to be not functioning properly its confusing cause ive not changed anything in the template layers which should by default work fine but at this point it doesnt i would like to get some help on it   ill leave some proof  of it down below proof puppet33.pngproof puppet.png

TOPICS
Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It looks like you added the Walk behavior, which can fight with Limb IK - both are looking for the same tags. Also the way this character was created, his legs weren't set up for walking or Limb IK, so the way they seem to be rigged here is incorrect. To start I would advise:

• removing independence from the Body group and everything inside the Pants group
  • make sure a fixed handle is on the body group to pin him to the floor.
  • Remove the Walk behavior. If the problem persists, remove the Limb IK behavior as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines