• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with character walk cycle - origin causes a pinch in artwork

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed the walk cycle tutorial on Youtube by Okay Samurai. Everything's working out fine except for a problem I have with the artwork being pinched when he walks. I figured out that it is being caused by the characters origin. In the tutorial he says to place the characters main origin and the character groups origin at the bottom of the characters feet because that is where the character will pivot from. The problem for me is that the origin is causing a pinch in the artwork. No matter where it is placed it causes a problem. I attached some images to show what the problem is. Please help. Thanks.

Otto Roboto walk problem origin.jpg

OttoRoboto walk problem.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've posted in the poorly named Community Help forum which is for assistance with using the Adobe forums.

Which Adobe app are you using? We can then move your post to the correct product forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for letting me know. I appreciate it. I'm using Character Animator App.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines