Project killing error?

Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These appeared after I made some changes to my puppets, archives and etc, places in my computer (moved to a new folder) since I wanted to organize my stuff. When I open the program, it works - I'm able to access the puppets menu, and I can change the archive's path there. But if I try to make any change to some tag, the second error shows up - it keeps on working tough. When I try to access a scene or even make a new one, it takes me to the record menus, says that it's loading whatever asset I'm using on the scene but the scene panel remains blank like in the third picture. I think maybe this can be happening because when I was organizing my stuff I deleted some old folders and renamed others. One of them had the old error log and character data, maybe that's the one that is causing problems, because it can't find whatever it needs? The thing is that I deleted the folder, moved things and then restored it to copy some more since I forgot a file - but I chose not to keep the version of the error log that was already in the bin, preffering the newest copied one (from an older version of the project that I've moved), so I can't retrieve it...

I just wanted to maybe merge the two versions, just so I didn't have so many folders with almost the same things in them.

Help, please?

when opening programwhen opening program

when doing anything as told in postwhen doing anything as told in postwhen in scenewhen in scene

TOPICS
Bugs , Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In general you shouldn't change/move any files inside the Ch Data folder. But that error log is not important to normal operation, so something else must be wrong.

If you private-message me a Dropbox/GoogleDrive etc. link to your entire project folder (the one that contains the .chproj file) zipped up, we'll take a look. No need to include files outside the project folder.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines