Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pupils and Eye Sockets?

Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Puppets Pupils keep leaving the eyes and the clipping mask doesn't work. I could use some additional help please. Can I show you my files. I had to set up photoshop image a little differently because of half lid situation. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Go to this link and check out the tutorial:  Character Animator Tips & Tricks (January 2018) - YouTube

I had trouble with that too, and sent Dave one of my puppets to check and use to help others.  I finally understand now, thanks to his help.
Hey Dave ... the whole January "Tips & Tricks" is really helpful, and thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to this link and check out the tutorial:  Character Animator Tips & Tricks (January 2018) - YouTube

I had trouble with that too, and sent Dave one of my puppets to check and use to help others.  I finally understand now, thanks to his help.
Hey Dave ... the whole January "Tips & Tricks" is really helpful, and thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way .... if you want to skip to this segment of the Tut, go to 12:51 point in the video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much! The tutorial didn't help, but it sparked a really good idea. I created invisible smaller bounding boxes for the eye sockets and a background layer underneath with the real image of the socket and it worked to keep the eyes only in the area I wanted. Appreciate your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines