• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pupils and eyes are super shaky on my puppet

Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, hope everyone is having a great day!n Generally speaking my puppet is setup pretty good to my knowledge and i am not sure why my pupils and eyes are so shaky/fidgety. Is there a control for this? I am working on a timed project, please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately that seems to just be the .chproj file. You'll need to select the puppet you're using in the left project and go to File > Export > Puppet. See:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try something like this, I did a couple of seconds of walking:

https://adobe.ly/2mEXKOX

Two things to note:

1. With every recorded take, make sure you drag every single draggable, even just a little bit, otherwise this doesn't work. Leaving one draggable untouched will cause it to get choppy.

2. Your timeline gets really messy really quick now, since after that Live video came out we gave every draggable its own track in the timeline. This is great for differentiating left hand and right hand movements, but makes walking like this more difficult. We're working on some new solutions which we'll be able to share for this soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been playing around with the file you sent me then I had an idea. What if I use cycle layers to make him walk? Would this work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yep. That's how the Wonder Boy example does it on our examples page: Character Animator Examples

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines