Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pupils & Eyeballs

Participant ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dave,

How do i structure my layers in Adobe Illustrator if my pupils are larger than my eyeball? Any tips or solutions?Capture d

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the case like this I'd make the face like a halloween mask with cutout holes for the eyes, then put the pupils and (bigger, probably horizontal oval-shaped) eyeballs behind.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey thank you great you've just solved my problem it works perfect. But please try to get the clipping masks to work in character animator because I use them all the time in Adobe Illustrator as do many people

I'm trying to perfect my nutcracker jaw behaviour but I can't find Annie or the monster that you previewed with a nutcracker jaw in one of your videos do you have any links of how to videos to really perfect the nutcracker Jaw on a human. You presented in example which I think was an African American or Haitian puppet who had a nutcracker jaw

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think those were community examples - I don't know of any Adobe human examples we have w/ nutcracker jaw, just stuff like Bongo the gorilla, Walkbot, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines