Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pupils go behind my eyelids

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, 

I was wondering if anyone could help me, currently my pupils move pretty well excepet for the fact that when I look up they go all the way behind my eyelids I've watched videos and set up my character how Okay Samurai suggests but my pupils still float behind the lids. 

I'd appreciate any suggestions or helpful tips

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Rigging , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you looked at the create clipping mask feature? You can put a layer below the pupil in the artwork (e.g. the whites of the eyes) and use that as a clipping mask. That solves this problem. It is described around the place, but the URL I remember is my own blog! Completely unbiased! Lol! https://extra-ordinary.tv/2018/04/21/debugging-character-animator-eyess/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your eyeballs are bigger than the eye lids, then they will be obscured. Also make sure everything in the eyes is tagged correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines