Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pupils moving out of range and fix tool not fixing the body

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2019 Jun 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

I've started doing my first character on Character Animator. My problem is: the pupils are going out of range don't know why, nothing looks wrong for me... (see attached picture)

Also, I tried fixing the body o the character but it still moves and only the specific places where I put the fixing tool stay on its place so it creates a weird distortion.

Help!!!Screenshot 2019-06-23 at 19.55.05.pngScreenshot 2019-06-23 at 20.02.21.pngScreenshot 2019-06-23 at 20.02.37.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 23, 2019 Jun 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Eyes are so common a problem I wrote up a blog. If not covered, can you include a s screenshot? Of puppet And rigging. https://extra-ordinary.tv/2018/04/21/debugging-character-animator-eyess/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already read all that blog, unfortunately still don't understand the problem. Can I send private message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2019 Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rachel Caiano,

Were you able to get this issue fixed? If yes, would you mind sharing the resolution for other users? As Alan mentioned, it will be beneficial for others to learn.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure - or ask here so others can learn from it. Either is fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines