• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pupils not moving, seriously frustrating

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, I know this must be something simple but I can't get the pupils to move.

Left eye, right eye, both tagged independently & as left eye, right eye (seperately of course)

Left pupil, right pupil, both tagged independently & tagged as the pupils.

Left eyeball, right eyeball, both tagged as pupil range.

I'm not worried about the other features at the moment, I'm just trying to get the eyes working perfectly first.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

And I can't attach the f'n .ai file or .puppet .... sooooo how do I get this one too you guys??

"The attachment's brycecartoon.ai content type (application/postscript) does not match its file extension and has been removed."

TOPICS
Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

SOLVED

I made "Pupil Range" shape as the glasses space. Turns out it needs to be a perfect circle. So the 1% opacity circle trick did the job.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 10.00.33.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SOLVED

I made "Pupil Range" shape as the glasses space. Turns out it needs to be a perfect circle. So the 1% opacity circle trick did the job.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It doesn't have to be a perfect circle. I have a 1/4 profile character where the more distant eye is egg-shaped and it works perfectly. In fact it works perfectly for all head positions while only the frontal has circle shaped eyeballs (though not even sure if it is a "perfect" circle). The problem, I have another puppet with absolutely the same facial features just different skin/hair color, organised and tagged absolutely the same way but sudenly the pupils are not responding. Everything is correctly named and tagged. It's so frustrating, you are right

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines