• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pupils not moving

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi y'all! I've been messing around with this for way too long sand have done a ton of trouble shooting but CANNOT get the pupils to move on my puppet. Help! I think I have everything set up the way it is supposed to be but must be missing something. Thanks in advance!! 

TOPICS
Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would check the right pupil size bounding box. See how the big blue box is massive? it's bigger than the pupil range layer. Frequently that is caused by stray pixels in that artwork somewhere. The blue bounding box should be touching the edges of the yellow layer outline. I would start looking at the 4 corners of the blue bounding box for stray pixels in the artwork.

What i sometimes do is select the artwork, invert the current selection, then hit DEL to delete everything outside the artwork i want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines