• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pupils not tracking

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm pretty new to Ch. I've made a handful of puppets in Photoshop thus far, and haven't had any issues with pupils. I just made a very simple head in illustrator though, and can't figure out for the life of me why I can't ge the pupils to work. Anyone feeling bored and helpful that might be able to take a look? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If helpful, here is my blog on debugging common eye diseases: https://extra-ordinary.tv/2018/04/21/debugging-character-animator-eyess/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response. I actually found your blog before posting here, but didn't see anything in it that addressed my issue. Any chance you might be willing to take a look? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

share a link to the puppet if you like and i will have a look when i get near my computer. But also feel free to share a screenshot here of your rigging hierarchy with the eye levels expanded etc. I reply here more frequently while on the go than get computer booted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screenshot attached. Like I said, very simple puppet at the moment. Please let me know if you'd prefer that I share a link to the puppet instead. Thanks so much.Screen Shot 2020-03-07 at 4.08.48 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines