• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Puppet disappears

Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my first Character Animator project.  I imported a puppet. I added a background and my puppet disappears.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  See attached Character Animator file.

Regards,

Mike

TOPICS
Bugs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nothing was appended sorry, but I find the best approach is to paste a screenshot into the text area here where you type. Attachments are a bit painful and have size limits. (If you really need to share an attachment, I load into Google Drive or similar and get a "shared link" to paste here.)

My guess is you added the background image above the puppet in the scene timeline panel, so the background is in front of the puppet. In the timeline panel, make sure the puppet appears above the background image in the scene. If it is lower, drag it to move above. A screenshot of your timeline panel could be a big help if you don't work it out yourself.

Oh, another thing you could try is deleteing the background from the scene timeline panel. Does the character reappear? If so, drag the background back into the scene at the bottom of the timeline panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines