• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Puppet looks like a test pattern

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saved my character. Closed out Character Design, wrote my script and when I came back to my character he looks like a test patternScreen Shot 2019-06-04 at 11.52.46 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

It usually happens when the artwork file moved. If you select the puppet in CH, then look at the puppet properties, the first property I think is the path name to the artwork file (PSD/AI). Click on that to update it to the correct location of the artwork file. It should start working again after that.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It usually happens when the artwork file moved. If you select the puppet in CH, then look at the puppet properties, the first property I think is the path name to the artwork file (PSD/AI). Click on that to update it to the correct location of the artwork file. It should start working again after that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much. Yes, it was attached to the mouth template instead of my puppet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, yes, if you look in your screenshot, top right corner, you can just see the start of the path name. See its orange? That indicates it could not open the file specified in the path name for some reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines