Exit

Puppet placement and size

Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
New Character Animate user here.

I have watched many of the Tutorials and looked through the discussions but cannot find the solution i'm looking for.

My puppet is too big for the "screen" in the Record section. How do i adjust its postion and size.?

Thanking you in advance

TOPICS
Camera , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

In the "Properties" panel on the right side of the screen is a setting called "Transform." This is what is used to adjust the scale and even the position of your puppet on the stage.Select Properties>Transform>Scale to make the puppet scale fit in your stage. If necessary, use position X and Position Y to move the puppet left and right and up and down.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the "Properties" panel on the right side of the screen is a setting called "Transform." This is what is used to adjust the scale and even the position of your puppet on the stage.Select Properties>Transform>Scale to make the puppet scale fit in your stage. If necessary, use position X and Position Y to move the puppet left and right and up and down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THANK YOU!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines