Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Puppet's body is shaking

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

My puppet's body has a wierd shaking when the camera is turned on and I don't understand why. (It doesn't disappear when I record it.)

Any ideas how to fix this?

I made a few character riggings before and never had this issue, this character has an unusual posture and this time the ordrer of the layers is a bit different, but everything moves just fine besides this constant shaking:

zoomstudio_0-1618574424095.png

Here's how it looks:

https://youtu.be/tguzgwTo5Ow 

TOPICS
Camera , Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solved!

It was a stupid rigging mistake.

The left and right shoulder was wrongly tagged, it was in the arm layer instead of the torso layer, same thing with the hips.

Now there's no more shaking, everything works fine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2024 Feb 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THANK YOU! I have been building for a long time and have never found the reason as to why putting the handle on the torso instead of the shoulder would make any difference. and up until now, I have never experienced this jittery shuddering movement. Today I have fixed it within seconds thanks to you, and now I know WHY it is important to put that handle in the proper place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines