• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Puppet's Sporadic or No Eye Movements

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having some issues getting my puppet's eyes to move properly. Her left eye moves, but it seems to not match my webcam's movements, while her right eye doesn't move at all.

Based on some research, I'm thinking it has to do with the tags or independence, but I can't seem to figure out where that is. I've attached my puppet file, and here's a screenshot of what my rig looks like:

Screenshot (1245).png

(Puppet Download Here)

Any help would be appreciated on this!

TOPICS
Bugs , Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing this blog with me! After looking through it, I found out that my puppet's eyeballs were just not tagged as "Pupil Range" and once I properly tagged those, they started to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want some background reading on common eye diseases... I mean problems in CH, you might find this blog helpful: https://extra-ordinary.tv/2018/04/21/debugging-character-animator-eyess/.  I might be able to look at the puppet file on the weekend if someone else does not get to it before I do. But yes, independence is very important to get right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for sharing this blog with me! After looking through it, I found out that my puppet's eyeballs were just not tagged as "Pupil Range" and once I properly tagged those, they started to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines