• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Puppet smiles for no reason

Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the CH feature "Compute lip-sync from scene audio". The first 15 seconds of the audio track have absolutely no sound at all (made sure of that in Premiere) yet the puppet smiles a few times. Why?

As well, I could just sit there with a neutral face (not recording) and the puppet smiles when I am not. Must be a happy puppet!

How can I stop this?

Thanks! Bob

TOPICS
Camera , Puppet movement , Rigging , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Smiles are driven from the webcam, not audio. I would hit reset pose and make sure you have good lighting on your face.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks - but then of what use is the "Compute lip-sync from scene audio" process?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Smile and surprised are driven from webcam. Neutral is the default. All the rest are from audio processing. So if you see smile, it's usually lighting or you need to do a reset pose. Or just turn off the Face behavior for that recording.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Or turn off the webcam when not needed - it saves cpu too! 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines