• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Puppet track behaviours is not showing after sometime

Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sir, Recently we started to learn character animator. While working with some puppet, puppet track behaviours in the scene puppet isn't showing even after double-clicking. The problem is with me or with software. Kindly show me a solution ASAP.

TOPICS
Puppet movement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Thanks for the kind words. 🙂

So double-clicking the scene in the project panel will always show it in record mode, and selecting it will show the stuff on the right. What you actually want to select is the puppet in the timeline itself - just single click Rahul character in the timeline panel at the bottom, and then you will see all the behaviors. Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please post a screenshot of what you're seeing and what you're expecting to happen? When you select any puppet in the timeline it should always show you the behaviors on the right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting Reply from the Master itself feels special. When I double click "scene-Rahul character" as per you puppet behaviour should be visible. Yes, it shows me the behaviours for some time, later on, it isn't. Even after double clicking, still, the Width-Height transition property panel appears. Screenshot attached Below:

Screenshot (2).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I think I found a remedy. Don't know whether it's a solution or alternate way. By deleting the scene file and again adding from the puppet gets puppet behaviours visible✌. Thanks for your concern man. Keep teaching us🥰.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the kind words. 🙂

So double-clicking the scene in the project panel will always show it in record mode, and selecting it will show the stuff on the right. What you actually want to select is the puppet in the timeline itself - just single click Rahul character in the timeline panel at the bottom, and then you will see all the behaviors. Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much! I was going crazy trying to figure it out XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines