Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2019-06-08 at 15.21.44.png

How can I fix this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

It usually occurs when the artwork file is moved, so the puppet points the wrong path name. If you select the puppet, one of the first properties is the path to the artwork. If the path is orange, it means the file could not be read. Click on it to locate the file in its new location.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It usually occurs when the artwork file is moved, so the puppet points the wrong path name. If you select the puppet, one of the first properties is the path to the artwork. If the path is orange, it means the file could not be read. Click on it to locate the file in its new location.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh my god thank you very  much and fast and correct answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a recent similar problem. Puppet looks like a test pattern  If you look at the top right corner of the screenshot you can just see the orange path name to the puppet. Once that was fixed it started working again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.jpg

 look what I got here ! I don't know why ! I need a solution it's my project ! Please I need help !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That happens when the project is moved (or the artwork is moved). Single click on the puppet in the project panel. The first "property" over on the right should be "Path". Click on that and re-open the artwork file with the correct path for the PSD/AI file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a bigger problem I have a message now that the project is not found
in users/documents/….

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like files are moving or being deleted? Make sure you don't put your project on a network mounted drive (or have cloud sync etc running). It needs to be on a local drive with no cloud sync etc on it for most reliable resutls.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines