Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Putting real clothes on my puppet

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone help me? 

I'm trying to modify a puppet in Photoshop wearing a real football jersey(.png image).  When I move the puppets arms the jersey remains stagnant.  How can I make the jersey sleaves move with the puppet's arms like he's wearing the jersey? 

TOPICS
Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In CH, can you bring up the rigging panel and share a screenshot of the rigging hierarchy? My guess is you will need to add the sleeves of the jersey to the arms of the puppet (the arms are probably independent to the body). That is, you will need to chop up the jersey photo into multiple pieces if the arms need to be independent.

You could also just try turning off the independence flag on the arms and see what happens... (then man the "undo" button if it does not work out well!!! Sometimes its safer to export the puppet, import it, then edit the imported copy, just to be safe.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines