• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Aa" viseme not triggering in live lipsync . Please Help...

Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm having an issue with the "Aa" Viseme. For some reason when I say Ahhh the viseme won't trigger. I've followed the online tuts and I can't figure out why it's not working. the "Uh" and "W-Oo" Works fine as I also added cycle layers sets. I've tried with or without cycle layers. I tried testing out the puppets provided by the program and the "Aa" works fine. I don't know why every Viseme works except for the "Aa" Hopefully someone can help. I was recommended to share the puppet file as well if needed. Thanks in advance and for taking the time. I attached my rig images. 

TOPICS
Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to find a workaround by changing the Lip Sync version from 3.4 (current) to 2.1 under preferences. It works for now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How strange. The current version is 23.1. What version are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The current version says 23. I changed the Lip Sync version to 2.1 and it seemed to fix the issue. Not sure what's happening but I appreciate your reply. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fascinating. I had no idea that could be done. I'll keep an eye out for that in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines