• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Dumb" Replays - Please Don't Get Rid Them! & Feature Request

Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2023 Jan 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For those who don't know, Beta has a new "smart" replay function that packages all your replay layers into one take. When talking about the smart replay feature Dave made a joke about not using "dumb replays". He said something along the lines of "I don't know why anybody would use dumb replays".

But I use dumb replays and like the flexibility of being able to use my replays as a "base" animation and then change elements (swap out hands or expressions). Please don't get rid of them! 

HOWEVER - it would be amazing if smart replays acted like grouped layers in other Adobe products. It would be awesome if I could use the smart replay to simplify my timeline but then also have the ability to edit the replay in a new window. 

Also, unrelated. I want to be able to rig and record from the same workspace - so if I made adjustments to my rig I want to be able to immediately preview those adjustments in my timeline - like if I was using after effects. 

TOPICS
Feature requests

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2023 Jan 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

put your request in here. https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines