• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rearranging behavior in the behavior panel

Engaged ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to rearrange the behavior in the behavior panel?

TOPICS
FAQ , Feature requests , How to , Rigging , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

No, sorry. This is a good idea, though, and something I've wanted to do more than once. You can request it on the Character Animator UserVoice site: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911317-character-animator

If you file a feature request you should post the link back here so others who come across this post will add their vote to it (I'll do it too!).

Lastly, if one of the reasons you want to reorder behaviors is to hide certain ones that are necessary for function, but not animating

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, sorry. This is a good idea, though, and something I've wanted to do more than once. You can request it on the Character Animator UserVoice site: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911317-character-animator

If you file a feature request you should post the link back here so others who come across this post will add their vote to it (I'll do it too!).

Lastly, if one of the reasons you want to reorder behaviors is to hide certain ones that are necessary for function, but not animating, you can click the flyout (hamburger) menu next to any behavior and choose "Hide Behavior in Puppet Track Properties." And if you want to get rid of one all together the same menu has an option called "Remove Behavior from "[Puppet Name]." This option is good practice to do anyway to prevent unused behaviors from bogging down your puppet performance.

davidarbor_0-1595247508423.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines