• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recording ends when min/maximizing window?

Explorer ,
Nov 25, 2018 Nov 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I start recording a performance, I need to navigate away from Character Animator in order to use another program, which immediately ends the recording. Is there any way to prevent this from happening, aside from implementing the countdown (suggested here)?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 25, 2018 Nov 25, 2018

I have not heard of any solution. Dan Tull who responded to the idea is from Adobe - so it sounds like they have fixed it internally, but not sure they will release a patch or just hold it until the next release (next year sometime I assume). Plz vote for that issue if you want it sooner! Or add a comment why it would be useful!

That issue came from a discussion thread on the forum somewhere, around the same date is the ticket was raised.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 25, 2018 Nov 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have not heard of any solution. Dan Tull who responded to the idea is from Adobe - so it sounds like they have fixed it internally, but not sure they will release a patch or just hold it until the next release (next year sometime I assume). Plz vote for that issue if you want it sooner! Or add a comment why it would be useful!

That issue came from a discussion thread on the forum somewhere, around the same date is the ticket was raised.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines