• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recording Errors

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am having trouble trying to figure out what setting would be preventing movement from the mouse once recording has started. I am able to produce movement with cycles and I'm able to move the character only when I'm not recording.

I downloaded one of the free puppets and got the same results so I assume it has to be a setting?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That sounds strange. So you are saying you get a puppet, you can use “draggers” to move the puppet around? Or maybe the webcam via Face behavior?  And it works in the Scene window. But then you start recording and it no longer moves on the screen?  Did I get that right? Because that sounds truly weird.

As an experiment, if you manage to find the Face behavior, there is a setting for controlling the eyes via the Mouse (normally off by default). You could try turning that on to control the eyes with the mouse and see if turning on recording also make the eyes stop as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Ideally, mouse movement should not get affected by recording.

• Do you get the same issue on a new project with a new puppet?
  • Did you try suggestions shared by @alank?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines