• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recording in both OBS and CH

Explorer ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys. So I want to make content after I stream for youtube. Id like to record CH seperate from my gameplay so I can post edit my character anywhere over my gameplay. Can I record in CH and OBS while streaming. Then add edit them together after?

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That I suspect t would need a beast of a machine. Game + OBS video capture + streaming + ch + capture is pretty intensive. Add two more streams of writing video files to disk (whoever does it) would be pretty intense.

I would try to do it all in OBS, not in ch. Eg capture video and write straight to disk if possible.

alternative is look at NDI streaming and offload to a second computer to distribute the load

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think think this might be the best and easiest option. This is a great video by EposVox. In it he talks about an amazing plug in to stream and record any other source seperately. I think it'll still be more intensive but after an upgrade I'll be able to handle it. https://youtu.be/TPCk6wgKtzI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines