Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recording using dynamic link

Explorer ,
Mar 16, 2019 Mar 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys and gals.

So im doing some takes in CA for scenes and bringing it over to AE using dynamic link - which is awesome and works really well however, each time im finished with a take and ive done what i need to with it in AE I'll then head back to CA to make the next scene. Problem is, the one ive just done is then replaced by the new one...

obviously i dont want this to happen so how do i go about this so they dont interfere with each other... only way i can figure is by not using dynamic link and rendering each CA take 😕 id rather not do that if poss as i cant go back and edit it if i need too....

thanks in advance!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 16, 2019 Mar 16, 2019

Are you creating a new scene each time? If you don’t want the old one modified, use “New Scene” from the menu, or click on an existing scene and use Edit/Duplicate from the menus to get a copy you can edit. Then drag the new scene into AE as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you creating a new scene each time? If you don’t want the old one modified, use “New Scene” from the menu, or click on an existing scene and use Edit/Duplicate from the menus to get a copy you can edit. Then drag the new scene into AE as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good call dude!... typical it'd be something simple

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines