• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove CH Logo from Puppet

Contributor ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This might sound like a simple question but I am racking my brain out over it. How do you remove the "Ch" logo from a puppet I've downloaded? I have a character and oh his T-Shirt is the Character Animator logo. I've been working in photoshop to edit the puppet for an hour and can't figure out how to remove the logo on the t-shirt (torso). 

Any help greatly appreciated!

Thanks

TOPICS
How to , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried just adding a colored squared to the shirt layer (in Photoshop) to cover the letters?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response! I've not tried that yet, but does that mean the "Ch' is somehow embedded in the shirt layer? And if I change the color of the shirt the I will also have to change the color of the square layer I've created to cover the Ch logo?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All. I was able to solve the problem. I was one of the "replace" layers under "Body" and I just deleted it. Thank you aaron5670161 for replying. I appreciate all who took the time to read as well!

Stay safe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines