• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Replicating a Charactiser rig set up

Explorer ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm wanting to replicate how my Charactiser puppet is set up and use that rig in another puppet. The basic thing I want to do is have the mouth shapes be the full face (as they are in the Charactiser) and set up the eyebrows so that when the eyebrows move they warp the mesh. The Photoshop file (pic attached) has these bounding box Screen Shot 2022-05-23 at 10.16.27 am.pngsymbols in the eyebrow layers I don't understand but would like to reproduce the warping effect rather than have seperate eyebrows moving on top of the face.

TOPICS
Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Notes.

Japanese into English using translation software.

So I may not understand your question correctly.

1) Uncheck the crown independent mark on the eyebrows

2) If the contour is independent, uncheck the box.

3) Move the origin point of the contour to the chin.

Maybe then the eyebrows will move with the face.

Thanks.

_eyebrows.jpg

https://youtu.be/-IYmsGgNaYw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay thanks for the reply. However this is not the issue I'm trying to resolve. The eyebrows are working fine on the puppet in the picture. Imagine that you have a bitmap image of a face and wanted to warp animate the eyebrows. This is what Charactiser seem to do and I want to replicate this. The eyebrows are not a seperate image but the face (or actually it's the mouth shapes I think cause Charactiser mouth shapes are the entire face) that respond to the eyebrow input.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines