Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resize Character with camera change

Explorer ,
Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

My question is, is it possible to change the size and position of my character with a key trigger without having to duplicate my character.

So far i manage to change camera by having multiple backgrounds and characters using duplicates but the file starts to take forever to load and it's really painful to work with. So if there is a way to store different scale and positions and call them with a key trigger that would be much easier.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Currently scale can't be set to a key trigger - so the Red Monster Live approach from http://okaysamurai.com/puppets/ (which I'm guessing you might have tried and is what is going slow) is your best bet.

In the next release you'll be able to add the scale slider into the controls panel and add it to MIDI controls, but I'm not sure that's going to solve your issue. We'd definitely like to add a camera system in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently scale can't be set to a key trigger - so the Red Monster Live approach from http://okaysamurai.com/puppets/ (which I'm guessing you might have tried and is what is going slow) is your best bet.

In the next release you'll be able to add the scale slider into the controls panel and add it to MIDI controls, but I'm not sure that's going to solve your issue. We'd definitely like to add a camera system in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's what I thought, thanks. And yes a camera system would be really awesome!

Can't wait for the next release

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines