Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Revisiting old projects

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2018 Nov 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

i have recently discovered the fun that is ADOBE Character Animator.  I have spent considerable time creating a floating head version of myself.  My problem is that now that I want to go back to it and do things like add a nose and a body, I am unable to get Animator and PS to talk to each other like they did when I started the project.  So, how can I reopen a project in both Animator and PS in order to make changes?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 25, 2018 Nov 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I assume you mean editing in PS is not appearing in CH? If you open the CH project and go into rig mode and double click on a puppet, then from the menu you can select “edit original”. This should open up photoshop on the file.

if it does not, you might trying to install them reinstall PS. There have been reports of the file binding getting lost - reinstalling PS fixed the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines