• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rigging a pre existing graphic

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2021 Oct 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! where would I go to hire someone to create a puppet off of a pre existing graphic? Please email me if you would be interested!

TOPICS
FAQ , How to , Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would be happy to help you out. What are you looking for

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can design, illustrate or bring a graphic to life in Character Animator. 

I have created and rigged lots of characters. I didn't see your email listed, but I just messaged you via the community.

I am sellf-employed and have worked in graphic design, multimedia, eLearning, social media marketing, animation, video, and the web for over 20 years, working with McGraw-Hill New Media, Sony Online, NBC Agency, and founder of headTrix, Inc. I have consulted, trained, and created project work for Adobe, Disney, Warner Bros., DDB Advertising, UCSD, and the NFL.

Let me know how I can help!

best,

mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines