• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rigging controls playing up (can only pan)

LEGEND ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone else seeing this behavior?  Every so often after the v1.5 release, when rigging a puppet, I get the "hand" tool stuck. I click on the magnifying glass, but it stays on the hand (pan) cursor icon. I can click on the other icons, and the turn blue, but the cursor icon stays on the pan tool (and it does panning). I have to exit CH and restart it to get the magnifying glass etc to work again.

Another one I got is trying to use ALT to zoom out would sometimes show the "zoom out" cursor (magnifying glass with a "-") and sometimes show the "pan" tool again.

I also used to get rigging to deadlock the screen if I used the rigging tool commands too quickly. (I was told this was a race condition in some JavaScript code for the frontend.) Now I am seeing the same deadlock doing things in the scene timeline as well - not often, but more than before. I don't know if this is because CH is a bit slower overall, so I am hitting the race conditions more frequently.

ANyone else having problems like this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?