Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

rigging on background photo and other rigging problems

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have several questions

1. After building a puppet in photoshop I created another face structure, turned aside. after rigging it in walk position, all the organs are not connected and move independently/ the face is deformed and split to two parts that don't coordinate, and I see only one hand and one leg (moving)

2. I try to rig a puppet on a background photo (or video) but when I press rig, I can see only the puppet so I can"t set its movement on the background.

thanks for any help 

TOPICS
Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For the first part, it is probably a matter of tackling one issue at a time and working through them. If you would like some help, including a screenshot of the rigging hierarchy can be a good first step.

For the second part, background images go into scenes, not the rigging panel. Rigging is where you assemble your puppet. Scenes are where you record their actions (including having other puppets and static background images). (Video background is another larger story.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines