• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Right arm on left profile has no highlight to it

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The yellow highlight that is on my arms when I am rigging my characters is not showing up on the Left profile layer. The other profiles show up fine. I have the layer named +Right arm as well so that shouldnt be the issue. Also the left arm shows up fine and is rigged as well. How can I get the right arm to show up?

TOPICS
Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carsonglover1,

Try selecting the arm layer, then in the properties box (over on the right) change 'Attach To' to 'Auto'.

Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If madness sets in and nothing makes sense, also try holding ALT and clicking the refresh button (two arrows in a cycle) at the bottom of the scene panel - it causes some internal caches to be refreshed. Then if still no luck, try posting screenshots here showing the arm layer selected in the rigging panel and no yellow highlight.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines