• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Right Eye Won't Move

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started with the blank template and did the same things with the eyes on this as on my first project. For some reason I am unable to get the right pupil to move no matter what I try. I copied it from the left eye in photoshop, made it independent, checked for all the typical problems. It worked fine on my first character, but not this one. I spent hours on this stupid issue. Please help!

I did this in photoshop. I tried using + in front of everyhting needed, still nothing. So I went back to default before uploading. You'll notice in animator they eyes are set as independent.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ogQcw67oP-ilhrRkkYq8CbhL8s79XNcW?usp=sharing

TOPICS
Puppet movement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

NVM, the handles were attached to the body for some reason messing with the logic. EESH.... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines