• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Right Quarter view is defined as Rest Pose?

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone

Im working on Head Turns for my Puppet and have some problems doing that. Everything is tagged correctly but somehow the Right Quarter view is defined as the Rest Pose so that I have to turn my head to the left to actually see the Front view. Can I adjust that somehow?

Thank you in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you need to balance things out. I believe Head turner is looking for equality across head positions, so if you only have the right three, it's going to think the middle one is neutral. If you delete the quarter profile or duplicate and retag the right ones as left ones, you can see it works with frontal being the rest pose. So I'd either add the two left ones or remove the quarter view.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much, I think that will work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines