• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saved on 3/9 not working 3/10

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a character, rigged it etc. and all was good. I had even recorded a couple of performances for my project.   This was on March 9th,  Late on March 10th I returned to the project only to find that my mouth animations were not showing properly (uniformly lower on the puppet), eyes were not displaying properly, and my arm IK was not working at all, as a matter of fact the arm IK is almost "liquid like" when I try to bend it.  I even tried to redo the rigging from scratch with a new save of the photoshop file and things were not looking bad until again the arms were deformed.  I saw there were updates pushed again today so I went into the program and all is still crazy. I am still pretty new with this program and I know enough to fix a lot of what I saw except the arm IK.  I am also concerned that a puppet that I saved one day is totally bonkers when I open it the next, especially since I cannot be sure that program updates are not part of the problem.  

TOPICS
Bugs , Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry to hear about troubles.

CH project is unlikely broken just by opening it, I think.

Did you modify the source photoshop file before opening the CH project? If so, do you remember what you modified?

Could you share your project that you see this problem?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines