• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Second Physics Behavoir?

Participant ,
Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, is there any way to apply the single selected handle to a second physics behavior?
It's about the following: I would like to move earrings once. They should give left and right. Then I want to move hair. But they should swing up and down. One can not adjust both in a behavior physics, so I would like to divide that. So far I have not found a way to do that. Is there any?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

You can add multiple physics behaviors by placing them on different sub layers in the artwork. The behaviour will be scoped to that sublayer tree. By default puppets are created with a physics behavior on the root of the puppet for simplicity - you can delete it if you want to and add your own in different sub layers to limit the scope of the settings to a particular subtree.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can add multiple physics behaviors by placing them on different sub layers in the artwork. The behaviour will be scoped to that sublayer tree. By default puppets are created with a physics behavior on the root of the puppet for simplicity - you can delete it if you want to and add your own in different sub layers to limit the scope of the settings to a particular subtree.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's actually quite simple .... if you know it: D

Thank you, in the user manual I had unfortunately found nothing. Would not be bad if Adobe also enters such information there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines