• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Selecting the head / body (pic inclued)

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2019 Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create a dino. the head is very small but it's in the own head folder. the body is in the body folder. But what ever I do and how I import these elements to the character animator it thinks that the whole dino is head. How come? Its marked as yellow the whole dino. How I can adjust the yellow to apply only in the head part? I took the body part invicible in the picture so you understand that its in the own body folder. Why it thinks the whole dino is head? And how to tell the program it's not.

ongelma.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2019 Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The outline includes all the parts of the puppet which are on the same mesh and move/warp together. This may be ok, depending on how you want the puppet to move, but if it isn't, you can change it by toggling the crown icon for the group (like the eyebrows and pupils which are currently marked as warp independent so they move separately which is generally what you want). Note that if you make the parts independent, you may have to adjust how they are attached to each other so they don't pull apart in ways that you do not want.

Dan Tull

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines