• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Setting up a 3 way Walking Puppet.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to set up a 3 way walking puppet similar to the Maddy, but with the exception that it could remain still in a left or right profile instead of reverting to the frontal profile.

My first attempt was to use have 5 groups, Frontal, Right Profile, Left Profile, Right Profile Walking and Left Profile walking and then just use a swap set with latches. It doesn't seem to work though.

Is it possible to do it with just 3 layers? Ie Could Maddy stop and face left?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this: Create a swap set for the three views. Then make the left view the default, and add a trigger to show the front view.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey spencere,

Did you try KJerryK's suggestion? Did it help?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2018 Jan 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It gave me a good idea for something. I wanted something with a little more versatility. I basically have a body swapping (Front, Left Profile, Right Profile) layer under the Default Frontal.

Frontal

-Head swapping (Group)

-Body swapping (Group

---Frontal

---Left Profile (standing)

---Right profile (standing_

Left Profile

-Normal setup for walking

Right Profile

-Normal Setup for walking

I can trigger the Frontal body swapping before the movement, (ie Left profile body) and when it stops walking it faces the same direction (ie Left Profile Body).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines