• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharing Work and Feedback

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings! I'm new to Character Animator and Premiere Pro and am still going through a bit of a learning curve (many thanks to Okay Samurai for the turorials!), but just wanted to share the first act of my project, which I just uploaded to my non-monetized YouTube channel.

https://youtu.be/EJfC0qCo-Kk

Since I am drawing-challenged and am not familiar with using Photoshop, default puppets were used for the project, with only minor adjustments made on my end.

Feedback: Apologies if this was already noted, but after the 2023 upgrade, the Chibi built-in puppet seems to have been modified such that they have fewer limb movements available (specifically, it's hard to have it bend at the elbow). If anyone can provide dummy-proof steps on how to fix this in the rigging, it would be greatly appreciated!

Finally, could someone pleae confirm whether this would be the appropriate forum for trouble-shooting custom rigging? Or refer me to the appropriate venue?
Thank you!

TOPICS
Feature requests , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, this forum is where you come to get help with rigging and similar issues concerning CH. Feel free to post a screen shot of your rigging issues and we'll try to help. Or, export the puppet and send us a link to it on a file sharing service like drop box or GoogleDrive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines