Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

shifted workspace

Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Schermafdruk 2019-01-17 22.08.41.png

Why isn't my workspace not completely filled with my illustrator document? It seems to be shifted, but I can't move it to the right.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See the “50%” in the bottom right of that panel - if you click the drop down, is there a “fit” setting? Does selecting that fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Several possibilities

1. Make sure your imported artwork is the same size as your screen area. Personally I use 1080 X 1920. (I think that's the proportion)

2. In your artwork, you may have a tiny little thing somewhere outside the drawing area. To check this I go to the original artwork- I shrink it and then "select all"  If there is a little something it should show up. Erase it and you're all set.

I've been where you have many times-it's annoying. Good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines