• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Snap to Frame

Engaged ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if I just haven't found this or if it's a feature request. Where do I offer those, by the way?

If I'm making a scene at 24fps (or 30 or 60) and I'm cleaning up my visemes to make my lip sync better, I would like to have the option of having my trims and adjustments snap to the frame. I've sent stuff to Premiere only to find my M's were too short and don't even show up. I, of course, can and do now watch for this when cleaning up, but it would be great if Character Animator acknowledged that video is still frame specific. Am I just not spotting this feature.

But still, Every day and every way  etter an  better.

Martin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the request. We don't have it implemented at this time, but we understand it's helpful to have it. I've added your name to the existing feature request for this capability.

In the mean time, you can move the playhead to the intended frame, and viseme bars will snap to the playhead.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the request. We don't have it implemented at this time, but we understand it's helpful to have it. I've added your name to the existing feature request for this capability.

In the mean time, you can move the playhead to the intended frame, and viseme bars will snap to the playhead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Jeff+Almasol  wrote

And that's what I'm doing, but it appears that Compute Lip Sync From Scene Audio animates visemes intra-frame so it's a lot of fixing. I guess I should request that as well: a tick box for "Restrict Compute Lip Sync From Scene Audio to Scene Frame Rate."

But, you know, in less awkward language.

Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines