• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some strange effect while my puppet walking...

Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone. I created puppet (like peppa pig) but there is problem with arms. While it walking its arm looks like shaking. What is the problem? Any ideas?

TOPICS
Bugs , Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try putting the yellow mesh on in the scene window, then watching the mesh closely. Is it the shoulders jumping around and arms following? Or the shoulders are fine and the hands have the shakes etc. Or elbows? Zoom in on that part of puppet to make it easier to see.

What i would do then is trying adjusting strength settings in behavior panel and handle positions relative to each other. Do you have any dangles? Maybe fiddle with gravity too? i don't know the reason, but feel free to share a screenshot of rigging hierarchy here. I have seen lots of walks without the hand shaking, so i am pretty sure it will be solvable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines