• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stand alone

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can animator be purchased as a stand alone app?  I don't need all the extra stuff that comes with the adobe package. Thanks

TOPICS
FAQ , Feature requests

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think so. But I use it with prem pro all the time, and it works with illustrator or photoshop files. So I found I wanted the extra tools anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to be clear, we're talking about Chracter Animator and not Animate? I'm pretty sure the answer is no in either case, but CH does not have the drawing or rendering components that are needed for a stand alone product like Photoshop or Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Character Animator can only be purchased as part of a CC All Apps subscription.

Animate is available as a standalone purchase starting at US$20.99/mo.

Note that there's a new free “Starter mode” that's currently only in the beta version of Character Animator. See here for details: https://pages.adobe.com/character/en/starter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines